Search: Posts made by: [email protected] period. net
Forum: Naval Aviation February 7th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Additional Information on Fulton Recovery System

The common pickup aircraft was a C-130. Had cables stretched from radome to
wingtips, to keep from fouling the props. On the cable were flags for the
pilot to aim between. Upon capture by the...
Forum: Home Built January 31st 07, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bose vs. Lightspeed

I've been flying with the Bose Aviation X's for the last 3 years and I swear
by them. Never had a problem (except when my brain malfunctioned and I
forgot to have a spare battery). They are worth...