Yellow Gorilla Headed To California by [email protected]
It is a pleasure knowing that the Yellow Gorilla is headed to Byron, California tomorrow morning. My beloved Pawnee will be wheels up in the morning, best of luck to a great bunch of people . Bob
Today 01:41 AM
by Larry Suter Go to last post
2 25 Soaring
Paraglider pilot missing in eastern Nevada by 2G
He flew with two other paragliders last Saturday and hasn't been heard from since: https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/infrared-tech-used-in-hunt-for-paraglider-pilot-missing-in-nevada-2104357/ This is very unforgiving country to be flying over. You can walk for an entire day and not...
by Ramy[_2_] Go to last post
63 442 Soaring
Airbus Launches Hydrogen-Powered ZEROe Initiative by Larry Dighera
www.avweb.com/aviation-news/airbus-launches-hydrogen-based-zeroe-initiative Airbus Launches Hydrogen-Powered ZEROe Initiative Marc Cook September 21, 202022 Airbus rolled back the curtain on its three-ship ZEROe program, intended to bring “zero emissions” aircraft to service in just 15 years....
3 10 Piloting
What have we learned from all this? by Bob Kuykendall
At 23:55 05 April 2020, Gregg Ballou wrote: ...Yearly flu has a higher body count... Quick update: Some time in the next few days, US deaths from Covid-19 will exceed 200,000. That's in about 7.5 months since the first death reported in early February. --Bob K.
by Neal Alders Go to last post
37 139 Soaring
Best Overall Motorglider available today? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Didn't want to hijack the current FES tread so I thought I'd start a new one. This topic came up over dinner a couple of weeks ago. When you add all the following into a pot and stir, whats the "Best" Say for Western Great Basin flying. I think it may be the Carat, but I don't know much about...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
58 220 Soaring
Solution manual Water Quality Engineering : Physical/ChemicalTreatment Processes (Mark M. Benjamin, Desmond F. Lawler) by Gabriel Leonardo Tacchi Nascimento
Good evening! I am in need for the Solution manual Water Quality Engineering : Physical/Chemical Treatment Processes (Mark M. Benjamin, Desmond F. Lawler). Can you send to me, please? Thank you for the help
Yesterday 03:46 PM
by Gabriel Leonardo Tacchi Nascimento Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
Biden: Two hundred MILLION people have died... by 2G
....and EVERY SINGLE ONE is Trump's fault. Well, at least we have solved global warming. https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/biden-mistakenly-says-millions-have-died-from-covid-19-in-us/ And, NO, this is NOT Biden's first mistake involving numbers, as I have posted in the past.
Yesterday 11:15 AM