Emailing contest flight log to scorer by [email protected]
From the cockpit, I want to transfer my flight log to my phone and email it to the contest scorer. If your IGC approved logger is Bluetooth equipped and it is paired to your phone, is it just a simple matter of downloading log to phone and emailing the file? Are there any "security" issues or 3rd...
Today 12:25 AM
by waremark Go to last post
4 19 Soaring
ASW 19 Instrument Panel CAD Drawing by Jonathan Phillips
Does anyone have a .dwg/dxf file of the ASW19 fixed instrument panel?
Home built trailer for old glass ship by John Foster
Any plans or ideas/suggestions out there about how to build a home-built trailer for an old glass ship? I have a line on a Phoebus A for a great price, but it doesn't come with a trailer. Thanks.
AK-X swept wing sailplane by Mike C
Not much happening the past two years? https://akaflieg-karlsruhe.de/tag/12-modell/ Anyone know of further progress? Mike
Yesterday 09:53 PM
by Bob Kuykendall Go to last post
6 52 Soaring
Rescue Aid by Graham Drinkell[_2_]
I am working on a fluorescent pouch, comprising a helio-graph, hi intensity LED lamp with SOS function, thermal blankets and an EPIRB/mob phone pocket. Smoke flares cannot be used. This is a low profit safety product. I will produce some decent photos and costs in due course.
Yesterday 09:26 PM
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
4 22 Soaring
Ventus A PDF manuel by [email protected]
Hi , I am looking for a PDF flight manuel for my Ventus A. Can anyone help me out. Thanks , Pat
Dream Panel by 2G
As you may already know, I am ordering a new ASH31Mi. I am in the process of coming up with the panel layout and instrument selection. I would love to here from other pilots what they consider to be their dream panel (cost is not an issue). Tom
John Charles Garabedian of Mooresville, NC -- Aircraft Thief by Victim of Aircraft Theft
He has in his possession a Super Cub project stolen from KFQD. He is a sleazy real estate agent, Mooresville,NC, with a 34' trailer for the purpose of thievery. EAA Chapter 309 is in on this grand larceny too.
1 17 Home Built
Cobra trailer aluminum vs fiberglass top by 2G
I am interested in the pros and cons of aluminum vs fiberglass top for Cobra trailers. Tom
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post
28 137 Soaring
Ray Galloway (P1) by [email protected]
Sorry to report my dear friend Ray Galloway (papa one) checked out (peacefully) last night. I talked with him a couple of days ago. He said he was "ready", but it is still hard on his friends and family. Ed Byars
grob main wheel and brake disk by Scott Williams
does anyone know the Parker/Cleveland part number for the brake Disk used on a Grob Twin II fixed gear which used a Cleveland caliper? Glider made about 1981. I'm aware of the Dot 3/4 compatible O-ring used in the caliper. Thanks, Scott
Yesterday 02:14 PM
by Scott Williams Go to last post