Search: Posts made by: anil Datamatics
Forum: Aviation Marketplace April 8th 13, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By anil Datamatics
Immediate rek for US Recruiters to work on Fortune 100 clients -Location_ Whitefield, Bangalore

Hi
This is with reference to your profile that, we have received from a
Job portal.
We are looking for the Professionals with the following skill sets for
our Company Datamatics. Check out website...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace April 3rd 13, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By anil Datamatics
Urgent rek for Lead Test Engineer - Golden Valley - MN - Directclient requirement

Hi

We are looking for the Professionals with the following skill sets for
one of our prestigious client for their Aerospace division.

Our client is a $10+ B SBG (Strategic Business Group) with...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace December 28th 12, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By anil Datamatics
Urgent rek for Test Technician (Aerospace industry) - Phoenix, AZ

Hi
This is with reference to your resume that, we have received from a