Search: Posts made by: jma
Forum: Home Built April 21st 18, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jma
Scaling up a Pietenpol Aircamper, or Pober Junior Ace

Howdy,

I would like to build one of these, but I'm a big fella. 6'2, 250#. I require more useful load. I am generally from the school of "Don't mess with a good thing", and would like a well proven...