Search: Posts made by: adelsonsl
Forum: Aviation Photos July 10th 08, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
test

test

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos July 2nd 08, 11:06 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
AC-47

IM BUILDING A MODEL OF A AC-47 GUNSHIP SPOOKY. I NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS
AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLOR THE WHEEL WELLS WERE AND THE COLOR OF THE
LANDING STRUTS WHEN THE BOTTOM OF THE AIRCRAFT WAS...
Forum: Aviation Photos June 25th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
question

whatz the frigging difference
"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Aviation Photos June 17th 08, 09:59 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
plane lands on highway

http://www.wesh.com/news/16634189/detail.html

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos June 15th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
Tears in the eyes, - 1 attachment

yes it was on national news when it happened years ago
"RobG" wrote in message
lump in the throat. There wasn't a dry...
Forum: Aviation Photos June 13th 08, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
SILVERPLATE1945 : photos

Click he SILVERPLATE1945 : photos : WALTER SOPLATA COLLCETION- powered by
SmugMug#290462510_xPazV

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

-...
Forum: Aviation Photos June 10th 08, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
p-51 survivors

Click he P-51 Mustang Survivors: " Old Crow " , N551E - serial #:
43-12252 Sights, Sounds, History.

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the...
Forum: Aviation Photos June 7th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f6d_1212714828

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos June 1st 08, 08:27 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
Planes - File 122 of 122 - TwoSu25Frogfoots.jpg (1/1)

WHY DO YOU POST SO MANY DAMM PICS AT ONE TIME
"Troy" wrote in message
Forum: Aviation Photos May 31st 08, 10:44 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
better mig taxiing

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos May 30th 08, 08:39 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
BBF-109 CRASH

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2008/05/29/224294/video-eads-messerschmitt-bf-109-undercarriage-collapse-and-groundloop-at-ila-berlin.html

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have...
Forum: Aviation Photos May 26th 08, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

THAT IS REAL I REMEMBER WHEN IT HAPPENED
"Stretch" wrote in message
I going to post a plane crash clip next it is...
Forum: Aviation Photos May 23rd 08, 08:23 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
f-5n sundowners

photo by Bill Tate

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos May 23rd 08, 08:17 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
f101b

got this from a friend of mine i did not shot this pic

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos May 19th 08, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
PHOTO OF THE DAY

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos April 22nd 08, 03:36 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
mig 29 shoot down spyplane

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/04/22/georgia.russia/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward...
Forum: Aviation Photos April 21st 08, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
Blue Angels, Concluded - Phantom F 4 Blue Angels 04.jpg (1/1)

very nice series what about the thunderbirds
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Forum: Aviation Photos March 19th 08, 07:51 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
code

please don't post in code so we can all see them
--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos March 18th 08, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
broomstickone

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos March 18th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
graceful airplanes pt2 pt1 comming

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos March 17th 08, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
happy st pats day

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos March 17th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
hanger queens

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos March 2nd 08, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
is anyone doing any posting

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos February 25th 08, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
plane lands on highway

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/02/24/vo.plane.land.wthr

--
Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the
impossible."

- Captain Edward Rickenbacker
Forum: Aviation Photos February 21st 08, 02:42 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By adelsonsl
BLUE ANGLES RIDE

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/ajc/swf/blueangels/blueangels.swf