Search: Posts made by: Labia Veteran
Forum: Piloting April 30th 08, 08:04 PM Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Labia Veteran
Hot shot pilots are scum!

If I ever meet a hotshot pilot in real life they would not walk away from
the experience. I keep a bayonnet around for idiots like that who bomb
innocent people for their own egos.

Except for the...