Search: Posts made by: j gilbert OY
Forum: Soaring December 7th 13, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By j gilbert OY
Commercial Glider Ground School Materials?

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 2:17:30 PM UTC-5, tkgliderflight wrote:
I will second the gliderpilotgroundschool.com recommendation. I've found this material very helpful for the written as well as...
Forum: Soaring November 28th 13, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By j gilbert OY
Top ten glider trailer features?

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:51:59 PM UTC-5, shkdriver wrote: Hello, I am in the early stages of building a Luebke patterned clamshell trailer for my Schempp-Hirth SHK. The trailer is an...
Forum: Soaring April 12th 13, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By j gilbert OY
Soaring Community Consumer Warning

I have dealt with many customers in the past thirty years. I learned long ago that there is more than one side to a story. We haven't heard Tim's side. Maybe Tim did hang up on Bob. From what I've...