Used RV Dealers, Sales, parts in Medford Als Trailers by [email protected]
We have a large collection of used and new RVs. Visit our site for used and new RV dealerships, sales, accessories, service, parts and RV finance also. Visit:- http://www.rvsalesmedford.com/usedrv.aspx
What a race in Chile today!!! by [email protected]
Kawa in 1st. Two JS-1s, then a V2, then a V3. All within 5 seconds, identical avg speed for all four!!!
by Duster[_2_] Go to last post
33 89 Soaring
More 3's? by [email protected]
With tried and true Ventus 3 and JS3, wonder how long before the ASG-33?
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
25 73 Soaring
Waikerie by JS[_5_]
Yesterday (Friday, 19th) was the last day of the Australian Multi-Class Nationals, and a great day to end it on. There were climbs to 14,000' (field elevation a couple of hundred) and fast cruises. I stayed up until midnight watching the finishes on gtrack. It was an area task, which is not as easy...
Today 06:39 PM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Mega-drone taxis edge closer to reality by Larry Dighera
https://www.avweb.com/blogs/insider/When-Government-Cant-Keep-Up-230190-1.html When Government Can't Keep Up By Russ Niles | January 19, 2018 As the U.S. girds for another budget showdown that threatens to shut down the government, aviation, deemed an essential service in most respects, will...
Today 06:18 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 1 Piloting
How Many Clubs Still Have A 1-26? by [email protected]
Folks, I'm doing an informal survey. How many of you are members of a club that still has a 1-26 in your club fleet?
by Squeaky Go to last post
19 40 Soaring
Used Homebuilt Aircraft Plans by [email protected]
What you are asking for is ILLEGAL copyright infringement. They SELL these plans at http://www.warbirdreplicas.com/Proj-WAR#/Proj-WAR/ Selling used plans is ILLEGAL. Besides it deprives the copyright holder of his well deserved compensation. Do YOU want to work and not get paid?
1 1,645 Aviation Marketplace
RV Dealers, Sales, accessories in Medford Als Trailers by [email protected]
Als trailers is the A-Frame Trailers Dealer in RV, new & used RV Sales in Medford. We have all the brands of RV parts and Accessories With reasonable prices. Vist:- http://www.rvsalesmedford.com
0 1 Home Built
Looping a standard cirrus by [email protected]
Who has done a loop in a standard cirrus? Any comments or hints. Currently getting some acro training with the goal of looping my cirrus.
by krasw Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 01:39 PM