Forum: Rotorcraft April 5th 19, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Disk loading on 25 foot disk

Just weighed my single seat today and at max weight including myself and fuel is about 432 Kg's (952 Lb) on 25 foot disk
Is this within weight range for the 25 foot or should I use option of longer...