Disassemble an L-23 Fuselage? by Terry Pitts
Is an L-23's fuselage made essentially as one assembly, or are there fore and aft subassemblies bolted/riveted together? Though I've not (yet) seen either one, the specifics are an L-23 with a damaged nose and another L-23 with a damaged rear fuselage... I obviously don't know the answer, or I...
Today 02:29 AM
by Roy B. Go to last post
1 1 Soaring
Affect of Alcohol (Beer) on Soaring and Soaring Racing by [email protected]
I know Sebastian Kawa and a few others never touch alcohol. Some racing pilots stay away around competitions. Others have a beer waiting on ice when they land. Is it just a high performance athlete focusing thing - or is there more to it. I did a search and couldn't fined any discussions. WH
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
12 31 Soaring
Electric Brakes On Komet Trailer by Bob Youngblood
I am trying to get away from the surge brakes and has anyone converted their trailer to electric brakes?? Thanks
by Karl Kunz[_2_] Go to last post
25 76 Soaring
Ventus 2 undercarriage? by John McLaughlin[_2_]
The undercarriage lever seems reluctant to stay in it's detent with the wheel down - it'll pop out with the lightest touch and the wheel has been known to retract, going over a bump. One option is to push a wooden wedge against the lever, to hold it in place, but does anyone know if there's a...
Solution manual Infinite-Dimensional Dynamical Systems (James C. Robinson) by [email protected]
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
Yesterday 10:37 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
2 13 Soaring
Soaring with the Champions Videos Available! by [email protected]
Hi Daniel, First off, thank you for setting up all of this and posting it online so we can have this additional online resource. My only compliant is that is hard to see the screen due to presenter being between the screen and the camera. Would it be possible to post the displayed slides on SSA...
Chicago Seminar with the Perlan Project - Feb 23 by OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
The ChicagoLand Glider Council (CLGC) is hosting their 9th Mid-America Soaring and Safety Seminar on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 from 8AM to 5PM in the impressive Seigle Auditorium in the Business Conference Center of the Elgin Community College located northwest of Chicago. The Seminar will be...
2 133 Soaring
Chicken Processing Equipment’s In India- Vijay Raj Poultry by Vijayraj India
Vijay Raj Poultry Equipments Pvt Ltd is Indias largest manufacturer & supplier of Poultry Equipments. Unique Equipment with High quality made by utilizing latest technology. Chicken Processing Equipment’s are manufactured at Vijay Raj. For any poultry farm products contact us +91 8125159751. For...
Yesterday 01:34 PM
by Vijayraj India Go to last post
0 17 Soaring
Solution Manual Introduction to Communication Systems (Upamanyu Madhow) by [email protected]
Solution Manual Introduction to Communication Systems (Upamanyu Madhow)
Yesterday 08:36 AM