International Gliding Commission by [email protected]
Here's a debatable subject few appreciate. For the second time in five years, the I.G.C. Bureau has been unable to find a worthy recipient to be awarded the Lilienthal Medal, Gliding's highest award. The Bureau has only 90,000 pilots/officials to select a recipient from. ( ? ? ?)
DG-100 Headrest by [email protected]
Hi Folks, I'm trying to get comfortable in a DG-100 that currently has no headrest, and am finding that my neck gets sore quite quickly without one. I'm 6'3 and am very reclined in the cockpit (I have to be to fit). I'm using a national backpack chute. I'm aware that the early DG-200s with the 2...
Today 06:07 AM
by Echo Go to last post
5 17 Soaring
Wanted: Piper Pawnee PA 25-235 by [email protected]
Our soaring club is looking for another Pawnee 235 or 250 hp with a fixed pitch prop. Let me know if you have one for sale or know of one for sale. Tim Hanke Adirondack Soaring Saratoga Springs, NY 518-693-6849 e-mail:
Roof Rack for bikes on a cobra clamshell top? by Matt Herron Jr.
I have searched discussions on bike racks and trailers. I tend not to like the trailer hitch extension solution as stability is compromised, as well as access to the car or trailer hatches. Has anyone installed a traditional roof rack on top of a fiberglass Cobra trailer? Looking to support one...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
29 291 Soaring
Jonathan Leal's big day! 1000km 126 attempt from Mifflin by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, Jonathan Leal has Aero Club Albatross' 508 assembled, taped and ready to fly from Mifflin tomorrow, going for the 1000km diploma in a 1-26! He's been preparing for this flight for a long time and it looks like a really good day for it. He's planning on taking off at 6:30am and the flight...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post