Our soaring friends: storks by Tom BravoMike
As there were many discussions about how soaring birds help us find thermals, this may be of interest to at least some of us: storks have arrived today, after a long trip from Africa, to Przygodzice, just south of Ostrow Wielkopolski in Poland, the site of WGC 2018. You can watch them live improve...
Ventus 3 price by Gilder Racer 1
Hi can someone let me know how much a Schempp Hirth Ventus 3 retails for? I had a look at their website but I've cant seen to find a price. Thanks.
Today 10:25 AM
by John Galloway[_1_] Go to last post
2 26 Soaring
TOW PLANE Accident by Richard Garrity
Skyline Soaring Club has suffered a tragic loss of a member in the crash of our tow plane. The accident occurred on October 7th while towing an ASK21.. The glider released at very low altitude and returned safely to the airport. The NTSB is investigating and factual information is shown on their...
by John Foster Go to last post
103 1,029 Soaring
New Horten wing wing by Jonathan St. Cloud
https://www.flyer.co.uk/world-debut-for-horten-flying-wing-at-aero/?fbclid=IwAR3pS0kLC0GNBTYGdBH2Uu2L4TfISSPagO5kqvvOMtyRcgA510lUM7Lu7N8
Today 02:06 AM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
2 34 Soaring
Battery safety (againish) by Jonathan St. Cloud
Was wondering if others had read and were doing this: https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/wp-content/uploads/filebase/Data/serviceinfos-en/2019-103-e.pdf The ASG-29E has a gas tank directly above two batteries used to power flight instruments.
by kinsell Go to last post