Act now before your wings are defaced by [email protected]
Sorry, eh? I am sorry to interrupt your normally highly productive use of the internet. But your glider is at risk. It is only time separating you from the obvious damage coming to your aircraft soon. When I bought my first glass ship, the competition letters had been applied with EXTENSIVE use of...
Kawa rough landing? by Jonathan St. Cloud
Not sure how accurate FB translate is, but it appear as if Mr. Kawa had some sort of incident with an electric motor not working and a rough uphill landing. Gas, electric or jet be careful guys!
New app to analyze your flights !! by Mar M
Hello, Just wanted to let you know that we developed an android app able to analyze your igc files, called xc analytics: https://xcanalytics.fr/en/ In a few words, it's statistics applied to cross country flying. It gives you access to more than 60 statistics and 40 charts relative to your...
by Nelson Howe Go to last post
13 37 Soaring
Any Glider Pilot Connections with Beale AFB in California by Paul Remde
Hi, This is completely off-topic, but I thought there might be a chance that a glider pilot would have a connection with Beale Air Force Base in California. My father served in the U.S. Air Force in a missile silo on or near Beale in the early 1960s. We're visiting that area with him this week...
Today 09:08 AM
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
8 52 Soaring
Solution Manual Machine Elements in Mechanical Design (6th Ed.,Mott, Vavrek, Wang) by [email protected]
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 1:42:23 PM UTC-5, wrote: List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com