Search: Posts made by: pat8037
Forum: Simulators June 26th 12, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By pat8037
Animation sequence of wig wags.

Hi,

I'm building some wig wags to add into an airport. At the moment, I know they are two amber lights which alternate at about 30-60 cyles per minute.

My question is, when they are on both sides...