Search: Posts made by: QuentinLFFE
Forum: Simulators July 16th 10, 06:04 PM
Posted By QuentinLFFE
Thumbs up FSX-Blue Angels!!!

Here is my new solo video, made with FSrecorder:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe1ive_fsx-blue-angels_videogames

If you have time, please leave me a comment!

I am sorry for the quality on...
Forum: Simulators March 30th 10, 05:43 PM
Posted By QuentinLFFE
Thanks! The video is now available in HD on...

Thanks!

The video is now available in HD on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHH1ylQydg

See ya!