Search: Posts made by: NY
Forum: Rotorcraft January 7th 17, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By NY
Range of air sea rescue / medevac helicopters

What is normally the maximum range of a medevac helicopter?

I ask because I'm on a cruise liner that was about 600 miles off the
west coast of Portugal last night when a passenger had to be...