Search: Posts made by: Vaughn Simon
Forum: Home Built December 19th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Aerosport LH-10

"Mark" wrote in message
All that having been said, I guess Its gonna take a phone call
to England...
Forum: Soaring December 18th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Vaughn Simon
In your country how many hours in a glider can count towards the requirements for a power license?

"Markus Graeber" wrote in message
student side since it would be cheaper for them and winch...
Forum: Owning December 15th 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Problem accessing groups via aioe?

wrote in message
I haven't successfully accessed their server for several days. Anyone
else?

Forum: Soaring November 9th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Vaughn Simon
wristbands for air sickness, do they work ?

"Tim Taylor" wrote in message

There are old wives tails form early military training that it...
Forum: Soaring November 9th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Vaughn Simon
wristbands for air sickness, do they work ?

"Jack" None wrote in message
I am learning to fly gliders and I struggle with motion sickness.

I have tried:
- Ginder tablets, it...
Forum: Soaring November 6th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Gliders into Homes!

wrote in message

P.S. First time using Google for my news reader. Comcast stopped
providing Usenet...
Forum: Piloting November 5th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Spot Landings

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

They are still required for the commercial pilot ticket.

Without power?

Mine were. ...
Forum: Owning November 5th 08, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Vaughn Simon
News server and software

Check out my sig file.

Vaughn

Nothing personal, but if you are posting through Google Groups I may not receive
your message. Google...
Forum: Home Built November 5th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Dimples On Model Aircraft Could Greatly Extend Range

wrote in message
There's an outfit that markets a perforated tape for
propeller...
Forum: Soaring November 1st 08, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Vaughn Simon
online cfig renewal

"Fred" wrote in message
On Oct 30, 9:15 pm, Sam Giltner wrote:
Could you...
Forum: Soaring October 31st 08, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Vaughn Simon
CFIG Lawsuits?

"noel.wade" wrote in message
I'd love to know if any of you have ever known a CFIG
that was the...
Forum: Home Built October 30th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Lancair Legacy Design Flaw?

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

It looks too much like an irresponsible, hot rod, stunt plane to me.

Well, you sucked me in at...
Forum: Soaring October 30th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Vaughn Simon
gutsy

"Martin Gregorie" wrote in message

Here's another pilot's account of a real wing fold.

Forum: Home Built October 30th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Spinal Surgery

wrote in message
To All:

Wish me luck. Going under the knife in about two hours.

We hope to...
Forum: Home Built October 28th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Lancair Legacy Design Flaw?

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
http://www.youngeagles.org/photos/gallery/Monoplanes/LancairLegacy2000.jpg

A good lawyer needs to get...
Forum: Piloting October 26th 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Mid-air collision over Colorado

"Jeff none" wrote in message
I wonder if they ever found the 180's vertical stabilizer.

Do you suppose they could put...
Forum: Soaring October 25th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Vaughn Simon
radio interference with transmission/reception with Solo 2625-01 running

"November Bravo" wrote in message
Has anyone
encountered this problem and know of a list of things...
Forum: Home Built October 24th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Any experimental designs without rudder pedals?

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
Are there any experimental/homebuilt designs that are roughly analogous to
the Ercoupe in...
Forum: Soaring October 22nd 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Vaughn Simon
online cfig renewal

"Fred Blair" wrote in message
I have used American Flyers for a few renewals. You pay once up front and from
then on there is just...
Forum: Home Built October 20th 08, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Fuel System Musings, comments encouraged

"Copperhead" wrote in message
Also insofar as fuel pumps are concerned what are the
possibilities...
Forum: Piloting October 19th 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Vaughn Simon
When Airline Pilots WON'T speak ENGLISH!!!

"hello" wrote in message

I won't be back, u wannabe clowns! No go play with your Wi.

Suit yourself. You need a thick skin...
Forum: Piloting October 16th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Unsubscribed

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.

Yet another...
Forum: Home Built October 15th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Vaughn Simon
MFI-9HB project plane

"Lin Light" wrote in message

I recently purchased an incomplete MFI-9HB project plane. It was started
Forum: Piloting October 11th 08, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Vaughn Simon
TSA - more "good" news

"Bob Noel" wrote in message

http://www.tsa.gov/assets/pdf/nprm_lasp.pdf

I don't have time to read all 260 pager right now. Here is...
Forum: Piloting October 10th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Vaughn Simon
Close down r.a.p

"Ross" wrote in message
I make a motion to shut this news group down.

I don't know who the hell you think you are, but it...