Search: Posts made by: Christopher Schrader
Forum: Soaring January 25th 17, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Club Growth

Is anyone experiencing a resurgence in club growth and if so, could you share the following with me (as well as any any other suggestions you might have for other clubs):

How would you quantify any...
Forum: Soaring January 10th 17, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2017 Sports Class Nationals - Mifflin

Just curious... does US Team Committee use Sports Class or Club Class Nationals results to seat a club class team?
Forum: Soaring December 24th 16, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
L-19 Bird Dog, Pilatus B-4 & Grob 102 for Sale

CLARIFICATION: We've had several requests for more info and I will be accessing the logbooks (located int he hangar) after the holiday. Any interested parties are encouraged to contact me as we will...
Forum: Soaring December 24th 16, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
L-19 Bird Dog, Pilatus B-4 & Grob 102 for Sale

The glider is a 1973 Pilatus B4-PC11 (serial no. 63); registration: N62516. It is NOT an "AF" model, nor is it rated for unlimited aerobatics. 2152 hours TT. The glider has retractable gear and comes...
Forum: Soaring December 24th 16, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
L-19 Bird Dog, Pilatus B-4 & Grob 102 for Sale

There are several photos of the L-19 on the Wings and Wheels website. When you click on "Airplanes" it should be the first or second aircraft listing to appear. The person who knows the most about...
Forum: Soaring December 20th 16, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
How do we inspire pilots to truly take up cross country soaring ?

On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 5:03:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 2:32:07 PM UTC-4, kirk.stant wrote:
On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 9:57:15 AM...
Forum: Soaring December 19th 16, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Club Class Glider Wanted for Rent

I'm a Mid-Michigan based pilot looking to rent a Club Class glider and road-ready trailer for the 2017 & 2018 seasons (needed by late April prior to R3 "Sports Class" Contest). I would prefer to fly...
Forum: Soaring December 19th 16, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
15/18m Construction and Performance?

When you say you designed the HP24 as a non-serious racing machine and mention it can't run with the ASG29 by what degree do you mean? Is the drag coming from the airfoil rather than the fuselage or...
Forum: Soaring October 14th 16, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duo Discus Rides in 2017 ?

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 9:21:03 AM UTC-4, wrote:

I'd suggest that it may be worth expanding to more 2 seaters than Duo's. There are a lot of ASK-21's and Grobs that...