0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 12:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 12:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Sukhoi Su-25 by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-25 The Sukhoi Su-25 Grach (Russian: ???? (rook); NATO reporting name: Frogfoot) is a single-seat, twin-engine jet aircraft developed in the Soviet Union by Sukhoi. It was designed to provide close air support for the Soviet Ground Forces. The first prototype...
Today 11:59 AM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
WTB - ASW-27 Schleicher Factory Sized O2 Bottle by OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
I am looking for an oxygen bottle to fit my ASW-27B. I cannot find a US bottle that fits the factory sleeve located at my right hip. I have determined that the circumference cannot be larger than 13-5/16" or 337mm. Contact me via email at jhderosa at yahoo. Thanks.
Today 08:11 AM
by AS Go to last post
2 12 Soaring
1 Attachment(s) That's one helluva tailwind by Byker
JFK-LHR in 5 hrs. 13 min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5KCIph3NH4 I wonder if the return trip would necessitate a stop in Newfoundland...
2 12 Aviation Photos
Used Destination Trailers for Sale | Portland | Als Trailers by [email protected]
Als trailers have a wide range of collection of used RV sales in Portland, sale – Portland. Visit our website for more range of collections of all models of RVS. http://www.rvsalesportland.com/usedrv.aspx
Today 05:43 AM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Today 05:35 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Today 05:35 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Today 05:35 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Today 05:35 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Today 05:35 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Today 05:35 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Today 05:35 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Today 05:35 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Today 05:35 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Gliding International Article by [email protected]
In the most recent edition there is an article focused on the newer wing-fuselage junction designs. On page 5 there is a picture of a sort of gull wing design at the root and its identified as an Mu 31. On the following page there are three more pics of an Mu 31 that, to my eye, look nothing like...
Today 05:19 AM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
2 16 Soaring
How Many Clubs Still Have A 1-26? by [email protected]
Folks, I'm doing an informal survey. How many of you are members of a club that still has a 1-26 in your club fleet?
by son_of_flubber Go to last post
22 70 Soaring
More 3's? by [email protected]
With tried and true Ventus 3 and JS3, wonder how long before the ASG-33?
Looping a standard cirrus by [email protected]
Who has done a loop in a standard cirrus? Any comments or hints. Currently getting some acro training with the goal of looping my cirrus.