Search: Posts made by: K l e i n[_2_]
Forum: Piloting August 16th 09, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Night Currency - Why Full Stops?

On Aug 13, 9:35*pm, Jessica wrote:
wrote:
Subject says it all. *Why do the landings for night currency have to
be made to a full stop?

Forum: Piloting July 23rd 09, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Last call -- come party with us Saturday!

On Jul 23, 11:38*am, Ross wrote:
K l e i n wrote:

On Jul 22, 1:13 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
Forum: Piloting July 22nd 09, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Last call -- come party with us Saturday!

On Jul 22, 1:13*pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/iowa_city_pool_party.htm

Stop in on your way to OSH! *The food and drink will all be in...
Forum: Piloting February 16th 09, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Wing De-Icing Question

On Feb 16, 7:51*pm, VOR-DME wrote:
This discussion is rapidly running in the wrong direction.
While I do not share the admonition of some that it is "taboo" to speculate
Forum: Piloting February 14th 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Wing De-Icing Question

On Feb 13, 3:36*pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Feb 13, 1:44*pm, "Robert11" wrote:

Hello,

I guess de-icing is going to be a popular...
Forum: Piloting November 15th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
USAF Gliders

On Nov 14, 11:04 am, jeremy wrote:
BT wrote:
it takes a team to fly gliders..

BT

This one I do not understand. Before launch and after landing maybe, but if I
Forum: Piloting September 2nd 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Too Old?

On Sep 1, 3:36 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Gezellig wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:30:50 -0400, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Ben Jeffrey wrote:
"Dudley Henriques"...
Forum: Home Built September 2nd 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Gezellig wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:30:50 -0400, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Ben Jeffrey wrote:
"Dudley Henriques"...
Forum: Owning September 2nd 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Gezellig wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:30:50 -0400, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Ben Jeffrey wrote:
"Dudley Henriques"...
Forum: Piloting July 2nd 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Things to remember in very hot weather

On Jun 29, 6:53*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
terry writes:
Why do you worry? *Worrying to me implies some sort of sonsequences if
you screw up. *Can you please elaborate on the...
Forum: Piloting June 18th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Immediate Action Items Checklist

On Jun 17, 4:46 pm, "Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote:
Do YOU have one? Do you rehearse it or practice it while the pressure
is off? If not, why not? What do you use for immediate...
Forum: Piloting June 11th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Just a simple announcement for for students

On Jun 11, 3:45 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
Yeah, it's the POA site. I have sent a mesage to the admins. Hopefully
they'll get back to me.

It's back up and...
Forum: Piloting June 9th 08, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Jeppessen software (ie. JeppView?) and vmware (or perhapsalternatives)

On Jun 9, 12:27 pm, Andrew Gideon wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 17:00:01 +0200, Thomas Borchert wrote:
1. Get a Windows PC. It's cheap, even if you get it only to run
Forum: Piloting June 6th 08, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Perfect loop

On Jun 5, 1:35 pm, More_Flaps wrote:
On Jun 6, 5:55 am, Ron Garret wrote: In article [email protected],

TheSmokingGnu...
Forum: Piloting June 5th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
CFI oral intel

On Jun 5, 1:19 pm, Michael wrote:
On Jun 4, 10:42 am, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Below is a very well done white paper on stability by...
Forum: Piloting June 5th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Educating Maxwell, Part 2

On Jun 5, 5:49*am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
Actually, I'm not all that old, although I admit to a few grey hairs. When
the high level acro pilots talk about shaving...
Forum: Piloting May 27th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
Air sickness

On May 27, 2:10 pm, "Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe" The Sea Hawk At Wow Way
D0t C0m wrote:
"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

Forum: Piloting May 18th 08, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Posted By K l e i n[_2_]
I give up, after many, many years!

On May 17, 8:43*pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
Bottom line, in IMC your seat of pants sensation will save your butt,
but you got to use it by listening to what it's telling...