Search: Posts made by: jerry wass
Forum: Home Built August 10th 10, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
C85 and O200 piston

Philippe wrote:
Hello,

I want to place C85 piston inside an O200 engine.

Do these pistons need any machining to fit?

Thanks
Forum: Home Built August 7th 10, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Continental O200 bolt part number

Philippe wrote:
Hello,

page 2-11 in IPC,
I see AN502-10-8 for #16 (vaccum pump drive gear bolts)

When I disasemble my O200, I found 12 point flange bolt and
drill head for safety...
Forum: Home Built June 11th 10, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Knock sensor

wrote:
On Jun 8, 5:59 am, brian whatcott wrote:
Jerry Wass wrote:
Where is the best location to mount a knock detector on a 4 cyl
Forum: Home Built June 8th 10, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Knock sensor

Where is the best location to mount a knock detector on a 4 cyl
Continental---(4each,O-470 jugs--314CID )
Forum: Home Built April 7th 10, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Marchetti

brian whatcott wrote:
Jerry Wass wrote:
brian whatcott wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
brian whatcott...
Forum: Home Built April 6th 10, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Marchetti

brian whatcott wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
brian whatcott wrote:

Siai Marchetti: This is a fast...
Forum: Home Built April 2nd 10, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
sticking Actylene regulator

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:
On Mar 30, 12:33 pm, wright1902glider
wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with my H-F acetylene torch rig.

Now...
Forum: Home Built March 11th 10, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
selecting wheels and tyres

jan olieslagers wrote:
Bob Kuykendall schreef:
On Mar 10, 4:57 am, jan olieslagers
wrote:
I am surprised at finding precious little information on how to...
Forum: Home Built October 11th 09, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Avid flyer

Peter Dohm wrote:
"Anyolmouse" wrote in message
"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
Forum: Home Built September 16th 09, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Expanding a bronze bushing?

Stealth Pilot wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:36:29 GMT, Jerry Wass
wrote:

Stealth Pilot wrote:
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:44:02 -0400, Michael Horowitz
Forum: Home Built September 15th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Expanding a bronze bushing?

Stealth Pilot wrote:
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:44:02 -0400, Michael Horowitz
wrote:

I have a small bronze bushing whose OD I'd like to expand slightly so
it fits the ID...
Forum: Home Built September 8th 09, 04:51 PM Posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Ban the CNE Airshow

BERNIE THE BUNION wrote:
What is the CNE air show???

Canadian National Exhibition

And to the rec.aviation folks, your being trolled by an idiot.

I could tell that ! just didn't know...
Forum: Home Built September 8th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Ban the CNE Airshow

What is the CNE air show???

Garry O wrote:
"Mad as a Box of Frogs" wrote in message
In article
Forum: Home Built September 6th 09, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Bungee Cord--Date?

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
flybynightkarmarepair wrote:
On Sep 5, 11:52 am, Jerry Wass wrote:
flybynightkarmarepair wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:00 pm, Jerry Wass...
Forum: Home Built September 5th 09, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Bungee Cord--Date?

flybynightkarmarepair wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:00 pm, Jerry Wass wrote:
Anybody know where I can find the date code for bungee cords--
Color & sequence of threads in woven...
Forum: Home Built September 4th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Bungee Cord--Date?

Anybody know where I can find the date code for bungee cords--
Color & sequence of threads in woven cover--
Thanks
Forum: Home Built August 30th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
reynolds number

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:
Sorry, Google won't let me post this as a follow-up.

In the broadest sense, the reynolds number is a measure of the
degree of turbulence. A low reynolds number...
Forum: Home Built August 28th 09, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Seems like 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of another?

Dan wrote:
BobR wrote:
On Aug 28, 3:13 am, Oliver Arend wrote:
Regardless of what is fact and what is fiction, most of what has been
said about composite canard...
Forum: Home Built August 8th 09, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
The logic behind fishmouth vice 30* ?

Michael Horowitz wrote:
Looking thru 43.13, I see splices that use fishmouths and I see others
where the outer sleeve is simply cut at a 30* angle.

Can someone discuss the logic of why they...
Forum: Home Built August 8th 09, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Cheap Covering

brian whatcott wrote:
Stealth Pilot wrote:

I'm convinced that finishes like razorback and ceconite over polyester
would not be certified with the hindsight to see their faults.

my...
Forum: Home Built August 7th 09, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
VW Heads -- Part 2

Veeduber wrote:
CC'ing Your Heads... seems to generate more messages than any of the
other head-related chores. Which is only fair since cc'ing your heads
is one of the most important tasks in...
Forum: Home Built August 5th 09, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
Organist

Fr. Mike

Ch. Eastham said Steph was under an umbrella contract & the labor
contractor should have someone to cover for her---We Hope!

I am to call him back this pm & see if he had any luck.

Jerry
Forum: Home Built July 28th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By jerry wass
call for you

Drifty Carwinkle GTD 918-669-3290
Forum: Home Built July 26th 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By jerry wass
BWB remembered

Robert Moore wrote:
"Private" wrote
ISTM we are experiencing a decline in respect for others that is
accompanying the 'dumbing down' and 'meaning' of society, which when
combined with...
Forum: Rotorcraft July 26th 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By jerry wass
BWB remembered