For Sale: Arcus M, Js3, Shark, and Lak FES by [email protected]
Arcus M (2017) - $295,000 USD Js3 15/18 w/ turbojet (2016) - $177,000 USD Shark 304MS (2014) - $150,000 USD Lak 17b FES (2015) - $120,000 USD Contact mikesoaring at gmail
Flarm / Oudie issues by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Hi All Just got back from 3 weeks of flying in Ephrata and Nephi. I have random issues with Flarm targets not showing up on my Oudie. After several years of perfect functionality, Its not working so well now So this spring I updated my Flarm Firmware, My Flarm net data base and my Oudie to all...
FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul by Ross[_3_]
We have a few Dittel FSG2T radios that have just been overhauled and are in as close to new condition as you will get Come with paperwork Connector or harness can be made depending on what is needed $550 including postage and can help out clubs or juniors if doing multiple purchases
Yesterday 09:32 PM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
4 16 Soaring
FS: ASW-20B, NH, USA by Tango Eight
Ad will be live one of these days at W&W.... Cliff Notes: ASW-20B, NDH, 1650 hrs, M&H winglets, Komet III trailer. $39K with CN2, CNvXC, PowerFlarm, other configurations possible at lower price. Evan Ludeman "T8" 603 (number of days in most years) 7088 or reply to author
Yesterday 09:21 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
6 28 Soaring
Fuse for radio by soaringjac
Anyone know what fuse rating i would need for an old Edo-Aire RT-551 radio. Its marked inop now but i still want to replace the fuse in the panel for it
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
14 50 Soaring
Successful Winch Launch Operations from Public Use Municipal/County Airports by [email protected]
Good day, I'm looking for successful Commercial/Club Operators winch launching gliders from small Public Use Municipal/County Airports. I want to understand how you're successfully working with GA Power pilots and Public Servants to run your winch-glider operation. Please let's keep the "power...
by AS Go to last post
12 69 Soaring
George Moffat by [email protected]
Does anyone still have much contact with George? I was jknow he has been out of the soaring limelight for awhile now but just wondering how he was doing. I learned alot from him back in the day and had the opportunity to pick his brain when he was out at Minden working with Dick Brant and the big...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:50 AM
by Andrzej Kobus Go to last post
10 99 Soaring
DG-101 - increase performance/sealing/winglets(?) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've been flying my DG-101 for a year now and really love it. However, there are some gaps which haven't been sealed and I'd like to give tuning a shot. Does anyone have experience using aileron fences? Would it be worth using to increase handling? My rudder has no gap sealing to transition from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:21 AM
by Glidingstuff[_2_] Go to last post
31 129 Soaring
Trailer tires on sale Amazon Prime sale by WaltWX[_2_]
I just had blowout on my Cobra trailer RHS tire last weekend. Good time to replace your tires since Amazon PRIME has a special sale. This Carlisle Radial Trail HD Trailer Tire-175/80R13 96M is only $46...a real bargain considering the hassle of a blow...
Yesterday 08:20 AM
by Matt McBee Go to last post