Search: Posts made by: Phoenixmotoman
Forum: Soaring December 6th 10, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Phoenixmotoman
tso altimeter

I want to install a Winter 4FGH 40 altimeter with an EASA Form 1
certificate in my S-LSA motorglider with the Becker TSO'd
transponder. My avionics shop says that the altimeter must be TSO'd
as...