Search: Posts made by: Emory
Forum: General Aviation June 23rd 18, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Emory
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I can barely believe I've stumbled on this thread of 16 years! I only googled "Sky-Life Flying Camp" because I had a dream last night in which I was flying with Lee....

I started flying with...