Forum: General Aviation August 28th 15, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I too was at Skylife in the early 1970s and am in the AIG ad photo. The camp was briefly based in the house in Bedford, NY where I grew up. Lee Barnes & Sky Life moved in after my family moved out in...