Forum: Soaring October 17th 17, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down for maintenancefor a couple of months

Dear Ben. Sarah Arnold at Chilhowie gliderport in Benton Tennessee just purchased a PW6. Give her a call. I'm sure she will be happy to get you trained up. Best of luck.