Search: Posts made by: Rajat Garg
Forum: Piloting January 16th 09, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Rajat Garg
Density Altitude Calculator

Guys,

I just came across this -

http://www.pilotoutlook.com/calculators/density-altitude-calculator

It may be useful for other students.

They also have other flight planning tools at...
Forum: Aerobatics October 8th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Restoration October 8th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Simulators October 8th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace October 8th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Rotorcraft October 8th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: General Aviation October 8th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules October 8th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Naval Aviation October 8th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Owning October 8th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Piloting October 8th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Products October 8th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.aviation.products
Posted By Rajat Garg
Online Scheduling System

Hi Everyone,

As you may already know, PilotOutlook.com is a comprehensive resource
for pilots, aviation industry professionals and enthusiasts.
PilotOutlook.com provides a wealth of information...
Forum: Products October 8th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.aviation.products
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

Link is wrong guys. This is what it should be -

http://www.pilotoutlook.com/local_flights

On Sep 11, 4:18*am, Rajat Garg wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from...
Forum: Owning September 23rd 08, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

I think URL should be http://www.pilotoutlook.com/local_flights

On Sep 11, 4:20*am, Rajat Garg wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation...
Forum: Soaring September 11th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots....
Forum: Owning September 11th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots....
Forum: Home Built September 11th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots....
Forum: General Aviation September 11th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots....
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules September 11th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots....
Forum: Rotorcraft September 11th 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots....
Forum: Products September 11th 08, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.products
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots....
Forum: Aviation Marketplace September 11th 08, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By Rajat Garg
Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots....
Forum: Piloting November 30th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Rajat Garg
A new private pilot

Congrats Dude

~R

http://www.pilotoutlook.com
Forum: Piloting November 29th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Rajat Garg
Hangar Rash

On Nov 28, 9:06 pm, Jim Stewart wrote:
Aviv Hod wrote:
This is the worst case of hangar rash I've ever seen. Eek!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=786_1173602240

Forum: Piloting November 29th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Rajat Garg
Who has priority on a taxiway?

Landing traffic will usually have the priority over anything else even
take off traffic

~r
http://www.pilotoutlook.com