Biden: Two hundred MILLION people have died... by 2G
....and EVERY SINGLE ONE is Trump's fault. Well, at least we have solved global warming. https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/biden-mistakenly-says-millions-have-died-from-covid-19-in-us/ And, NO, this is NOT Biden's first mistake involving numbers, as I have posted in the past.
Today 07:39 AM
by Chris Wedgwood[_2_] Go to last post
5 41 Soaring
Paraglider pilot missing in eastern Nevada by 2G
He flew with two other paragliders last Saturday and hasn't been heard from since: https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/infrared-tech-used-in-hunt-for-paraglider-pilot-missing-in-nevada-2104357/ This is very unforgiving country to be flying over. You can walk for an entire day and not...
by 2G Go to last post
66 449 Soaring
Yellow Gorilla Headed To California by [email protected]
It is a pleasure knowing that the Yellow Gorilla is headed to Byron, California tomorrow morning. My beloved Pawnee will be wheels up in the morning, best of luck to a great bunch of people . Bob
Today 01:41 AM
by Larry Suter Go to last post
2 29 Soaring
Airbus Launches Hydrogen-Powered ZEROe Initiative by Larry Dighera
www.avweb.com/aviation-news/airbus-launches-hydrogen-based-zeroe-initiative Airbus Launches Hydrogen-Powered ZEROe Initiative Marc Cook September 21, 202022 Airbus rolled back the curtain on its three-ship ZEROe program, intended to bring “zero emissions” aircraft to service in just 15 years....
3 14 Piloting
What have we learned from all this? by Bob Kuykendall
At 23:55 05 April 2020, Gregg Ballou wrote: ...Yearly flu has a higher body count... Quick update: Some time in the next few days, US deaths from Covid-19 will exceed 200,000. That's in about 7.5 months since the first death reported in early February. --Bob K.
by Neal Alders Go to last post
37 139 Soaring
Best Overall Motorglider available today? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Didn't want to hijack the current FES tread so I thought I'd start a new one. This topic came up over dinner a couple of weeks ago. When you add all the following into a pot and stir, whats the "Best" Say for Western Great Basin flying. I think it may be the Carat, but I don't know much about...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
58 223 Soaring
Solution manual Water Quality Engineering : Physical/ChemicalTreatment Processes (Mark M. Benjamin, Desmond F. Lawler) by Gabriel Leonardo Tacchi Nascimento
Good evening! I am in need for the Solution manual Water Quality Engineering : Physical/Chemical Treatment Processes (Mark M. Benjamin, Desmond F. Lawler). Can you send to me, please? Thank you for the help
Yesterday 03:46 PM
by Gabriel Leonardo Tacchi Nascimento Go to last post