Oudie battery by [email protected]
Where can I get a battery for an Oudie? Thanks, 5U
Today 01:03 AM
by Mitch Deutsch[_2_] Go to last post
3 17 Soaring
New low budget two seater by Tom[_22_]
Hi! We are trying to get new two seater from various funds for our club. Most of the funds force to buy new glider. Can you please help us a little bit with market research and suggest low budget two seater? Thank you all!
by Bob Kuykendall Go to last post
47 205 Soaring
High Wing Planes are Better Than Low Wing Planes by [email protected]
And that's why you never see low-winged birds. ---- High-Wing vs Low-Wing Airplanes by Stephen Lewis Anyone contemplating the purchase of a single-engine airplane has numerous factors to consider prior to committing to buy. Among the items that warrant attention are acquisition price,...
14 1,196 Piloting
Vinyl Numbers by [email protected]
For years I've prepped the area by buffing to remove wax and contaminants, then centered the numbers and started in the middle. Just to find numerous bubbles trapped under the Vinal........Ugh!!! This morning I buffed the area to apply new COBRA decal to a trailer, wiped the area with a towel and...
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
10 35 Soaring
A complicated question about LiFePO4 batteries, - and switching. by [email protected]
Another question regarding the above battery type! There are variety of techniques used when switching between batteries - on/off/on switches, good switches with a cut out between the movement, two batteries with a diode to prevent flow between both batteries, etc. The question I have concerns an...
by jfitch Go to last post
10 26 Soaring
Teflon tape attaching by JohnO[_2_]
Can anyone tell us what glue to use to stick Teflon rubbing tape onto the nose of a rudder? The wide Teflon tape does not come with adhesive. email johnorto at gmail dot com
Yesterday 09:40 PM
by Steve Koerner Go to last post
3 48 Soaring
Bumper stickers by Ramy[_2_]
My new tow vehicle needs new bumper sticker. My favorites are the white glider silhouette style, in particular I like the one I had on my previous car “Live to soar, soar to live”.. Any suggestions where I can find one? Thanks Ramy
Yesterday 08:54 PM
by 6PK Go to last post
8 26 Soaring
OUDIE CHARGE by guts
Can I charge my Oudie using a USB adapter plugged into my cigarette lighter?? Thanks Glen
Yesterday 06:45 PM
by Tango Whisky Go to last post
6 15 Soaring
Questions for SGS 2-33 Operators by [email protected]
Hi all, Our club, the Black Forest Soaring Society, is refurbishing our venerable 2-33. She's going to look real nice when we're finished. During this refurb a couple of questions have come up and so I'm posing them to the group: First, how many are still operating with the original, war...
Yesterday 02:00 PM
by Paul Agnew Go to last post
3 17 Soaring
FOR SALE by [email protected]
VENTUS SHARK TIPS VENTUS 2 WINGLETS VENTUS 2 CXT GEAR DOORS DISCUS 2A DUST COVERS LS1-F WINGROOT FAIRINGS (FACTORY-VERY RARE)
Yesterday 10:43 AM
by rj Go to last post