Search: Posts made by: Ron Snipes[_1_]
Forum: Aviation Photos December 8th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
TO THE GROUP.... Wherever you are

"Jim" jaahrens NOSPAM at yahoo dot com wrote in message

"Luke" wrote in message

Forum: Aviation Photos December 8th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
TO THE GROUP.... Wherever you are

"Jim" jaahrens NOSPAM at yahoo dot com wrote in message

"Luke" wrote in message

Forum: Aviation Photos December 8th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
TO THE GROUP.... Wherever you are

"Jim" jaahrens NOSPAM at yahoo dot com wrote in message

"Luke" wrote in message

Forum: Aviation Photos December 8th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
TO THE GROUP.... Wherever you are

Here you go Shiver! I'm a Helicopter Guy too.
Ron Snipes
New Bern, NC

"Jim" jaahrens NOSPAM at yahoo dot com wrote in message

"Luke"...
Forum: Aviation Photos December 1st 06, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
Erie in-cabin photo's from inside GOL 737 (0/1)

Something stinks here, in my humble opinion! A couple of weeks ago, a
Powerpoint Presentation surfaced showing how the small jet clipped the left
wing. Maybe 15' or so got clipped off. The PPT is not...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 27th 06, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
Hangar queen - emmerdale.jpg (1/1) [65K]

I believe she was in a Lethal Weapon movie. Forget which one, but it was the
one where they busted the folks from South Africa. She was the secretary to
the South Affican Diplomat.
ron

"Netko"...
Forum: Rotorcraft November 27th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
Stuck Collective

Mr. Murphy was an optimist!

Forum: Piloting October 24th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
MS Flight Sim X

Where can you get Microsoft Flight Simulator X?

Forum: Piloting October 16th 06, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
North Korea's Air Force and The Bomb

The first thing I would do is talk to the Chinese. Show them a map. Explain
that you might be "Downwind" of North Korea pretty soon, do you want to do
that? You know, that wind that glows in the...
Forum: Piloting October 16th 06, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
rec.aviation.mxsmanic

To quote Mel Tillis.....P...P...P...Perfect!

this dude sure had lots of time on his hands. Geesh!

Forum: Piloting October 13th 06, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
CNN crash video as capture by USCG

I watched the video last night. The explosion is visible, but the aircraft
prior to impact is not visible, at least to my eyes. I watched it several
times.

What I was looking for was whether the...
Forum: Piloting October 12th 06, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
Idiotic News Reporters

After hearing all the speculation on the news today regarding the aircraft
that hit the building in NY, I was watching the press conference Mayor
Bloomburg was doing around 5:30pm. Some female...
Forum: Rotorcraft September 7th 06, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
Dennis Fetters Rumour

All you have to do is post something bad about the Mini-500. If he is still
around, he'll probably post a reply. That's been my experience. I don't wish
anyone harm, but I'll not be strapping one of...
Forum: Piloting August 1st 06, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Ron Snipes[_1_]
Charlotte, NC Flying Clubs

Take a short hop to Lexington for some real good Bar-B-Que at Lexington
Bar-B-Que. It's on the old business I-85.
ron

wrote in...