Solution manual Parameter Estimation and Inverse Problems (2nd Ed.,Richard Aster, Brian Borchers & Clifford Thurber) by [email protected]
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
Solution Manual Integrated Optics : Theory and Technology (6th Ed.,Robert G. Hunsperger) by [email protected]
Solutions Manuals & Test Banks _______________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
Solution manual Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering (Steven L. Kramer) by [email protected]
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
Solution manual Water Quality Engineering : Physical/ChemicalTreatment Processes (Mark M. Benjamin, Desmond F. Lawler) by [email protected]
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
Solution manual Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics(Themis Matsoukas) by [email protected]
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ contact me at : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
Solution Manual Smart Electronic Materials : Fundamentals andApplications (Jasprit Singh) by [email protected]
Solutions Manuals & Test Banks _______________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
HPH Glasflugel 304eS FES battery fire by James Thomson[_2_]
The AAIB report has been published: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5b74225ce5274a0b344cabd 5/HPH_Glasflugel_304_eS_G-GSGS_09-18.pdf
Today 12:21 AM
by Richard DalCanto Go to last post
7 207 Soaring
FES climb rate at 15kW power? by Richard DalCanto
I was looking at the FES manual, and I was curious what climb rates (in ft/min) people are getting in 18M gliders at the recommend sustained climbing power of 15-18kW? Are you getting over 3,500ft of total climbing? I have a JS3 on order with FES sustainer option (because I don't plan on...
Today 12:18 AM
by Richard DalCanto Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Condor 2 v 2.0.5 with VR Support by Paul Remde
Hi Condor 2 Soaring Flight Simulator Fans Today the Condor 2 team announced the release of Condor update 2.0.5 with native support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (using Revive). This update is free for all Condor 2 users. Also released today is our first glider with sustainer motor - the ASG 29 Es...
by Hal Woodruff Go to last post
32 309 Soaring
NEW - Falbaum "Pseudo-Stud" Glider Trailer Wheel Tool by Paul Remde
NEW - Falbaum "Pseudo-Stud" Glider Trailer Wheel Tool by Hartley Falbaum Details: http://cumulus-soaring.com/falbaum.htm The Pseudo-Stud is designed to help with glider trailer wheel replacement. Problem Cobra and other European sailplane trailers use wheel bolts that screw into the wheel hub....
by Gary Wayland Go to last post