Possible to convert Ventus Ct to Cm? by Mike N.
I am exploring the possibility of converting my Ventus Ct sustainer to Cm self launcher. At this point just trying to determine if this is even feasible at a practical cost... ;-) Anyway, just thinking out loud at this point. Any information or help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike N.
by Emir Sherbi Go to last post
14 95 Soaring
Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is...
by Eric Munk Go to last post
23 117 Soaring
L33 Hydraulic Conversion ANQ (Another Noob Question) by Shaun Wheeler
Now that it's passed it's annual I'm curious if there's a conversion kit for hydraulic brakes? Has anybody in the US done one? I see at least two kits (not aircraft specific) on W&W from Tost but haven't come up with much else. If there's already an approved EASA version of this it'd really be...
Today 07:15 AM
by Shaun Wheeler Go to last post
3 28 Soaring
More Sad News From PHDH by Mike Harbold