Wanted SN-10B by [email protected]
My SN-10 needs to be returned to Germany............if I can find a good operating SN-10B at a reasonable price, I may just buy yours. johnsinclair210(at)yahoo.com
Today 12:41 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
5 46 Soaring
Jonker JS4 Details by Paul T[_4_]
https://jonkersailplanes.co.za/js4/
by Paul T[_4_] Go to last post
12 86 Soaring
Sad news WH by Scott Calvert[_4_]
Yesterday we lost WH. RIP Bill!
Today 06:04 AM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
6 59 Soaring
Some LiFePO4 Battery Testing Results Manual and Automated by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
Every year I test my two LiFePO4 batteries to gauge how long they will last during a flight. I decided to open the field a bit and also tested some soaring friend's batteries. You can read about my simple cheap manual process (later automated - see below) here ...
History Question About U.S. Tasking by [email protected]
Does anyone recall when U.S. contests (especially nationals) evolved from "announce the task at the morning pilots' meeting and fly it no matter what" to the more enlightened "Task A and B (and C and D...) and pick one--or define another--on the grid or even in the air"? I can't recall whether this...
Tullahoma, TN glider ops by Matt McBee
I am interested in learning more about glider operations at Tullahoma, TN. I have family near that area and would be interested in flying my glider there during visits. Matt
Today 03:20 AM
by Deming Gray Go to last post
3 32 Soaring
Securing an oxygen bottle by Ian Kennedy
To save re-inventing the wheel, whats the best way of securing the oxygen bottle within its fitting in an LS3? Any suggestions welcome. TIA Ian K
Today 02:54 AM
by George Haeh Go to last post
3 45 Soaring
If you were planning a Safari... by Matt Herron Jr.
....through SoCal for a few weeks with your glider in tow, where would you stop to fly? I want to plan this for next spring, taking a few weeks to wander through the best spots to soar down there. Thoughts? Matt
Today 02:40 AM
by Matt Herron Jr. Go to last post
3 34 Soaring
Sad news WH should be WH1 by Scott Calvert[_4_]
My mistake earlier. WH1 William (Bill) Hanson.
Today 01:59 AM
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
1 22 Soaring
gel coat by BobWa43
Is gel coat crazing purely a cosmetic problem or does it pose a threat to the structural integity of the underlying fiberglass? I realize this is a controbersial issue but I would really like to hear the current opinions of members with experience refinishing gel coated gliders.
Sad news WH should be WH1 by Scott Calvert[_4_]
My mistake earlier. RIP William (Bill) Hanson.
Today 12:21 AM
by Scott Calvert[_4_] Go to last post
0 22 Soaring
Sad news WH should be WH1 by Scott Calvert[_4_]
My mistake earlier. RIP William (Bill) Hanson.
Today 12:20 AM
by Scott Calvert[_4_] Go to last post
0 21 Soaring
2019 SSA Contest Rules Pilot Opinion Poll Now Open by Andy Blackburn[_3_]
US contest pilots. The 2019 SSA Contest Rules Pilot Opinion Poll is now open and will remain open through October 20, 2019. You must be on the SSA Pilot Ranking List to participate. We look forward to your input. You can access the poll online at:...