New Horten wing wing by Jonathan St. Cloud
https://www.flyer.co.uk/world-debut-for-horten-flying-wing-at-aero/?fbclid=IwAR3pS0kLC0GNBTYGdBH2Uu2L4TfISSPagO5kqvvOMtyRcgA510lUM7Lu7N8
Yesterday 11:06 PM
by Ventus_a Go to last post
4 43 Soaring
Glider Accident Video by [email protected]
Said to be a recent aerobatic accident in Germany. No known details. Can you translate what is said at the end of the video? What is the glider type? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm66k3F1bv8
Yesterday 07:41 PM
by Terry Pitts Go to last post
by Gordon Walker[_2_] Go to last post
3 18 Soaring
Experience with GoPro Smart Remote? by Terry Pitts
Who has some experience using the GoPro Smart Remote from a glider cockpit? If I could count on it to start a camera on the tail or wingtip, it would be a time saver for me. Now, if I video an aerobatic flight I'll start any external cameras before getting in the glider. So, I end up with a lot...
Yesterday 05:21 PM
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
1 14 Soaring
TOW PLANE Accident by Richard Garrity
Skyline Soaring Club has suffered a tragic loss of a member in the crash of our tow plane. The accident occurred on October 7th while towing an ASK21.. The glider released at very low altitude and returned safely to the airport. The NTSB is investigating and factual information is shown on their...
by Soarin Again[_2_] Go to last post
104 1,037 Soaring
Battery safety (againish) by Jonathan St. Cloud
Was wondering if others had read and were doing this: https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/wp-content/uploads/filebase/Data/serviceinfos-en/2019-103-e.pdf The ASG-29E has a gas tank directly above two batteries used to power flight instruments.
by 2G Go to last post
23 94 Soaring
Aerobatic Glider Accident Video by [email protected]
Said to be a recent aerobatic accident in Germany. No known details. Can you translate what is said at the end of the video? What is the glider type? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm66k3F1bv8
Yesterday 04:25 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
1 13 Soaring
Our soaring friends: storks by Tom BravoMike
As there were many discussions about how soaring birds help us find thermals, this may be of interest to at least some of us: storks have arrived today, after a long trip from Africa, to Przygodzice, just south of Ostrow Wielkopolski in Poland, the site of WGC 2018. You can watch them live improve...
Ventus 3 price by Gilder Racer 1
Hi can someone let me know how much a Schempp Hirth Ventus 3 retails for? I had a look at their website but I've cant seen to find a price. Thanks.
Yesterday 10:25 AM
by John Galloway[_1_] Go to last post