Andy McQuigg by [email protected]
Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA! Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service. Enrique Mertins KO
Possible to convert Ventus Ct to Cm? by Mike N.
I am exploring the possibility of converting my Ventus Ct sustainer to Cm self launcher. At this point just trying to determine if this is even feasible at a practical cost... ;-) Anyway, just thinking out loud at this point. Any information or help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike N.
Yesterday 06:55 PM
by Mike N. Go to last post
8 53 Soaring
Clear Nav Variometer (digital/ XC) for sale by [email protected]
CN Digital XC Variometer, included speaker and all accessories. Installed by Williams 2 year ago. Like new/used 2 or 3 times. $1400.00 New one costs $1950 plus tax. Call/text 310 963 3099 or
1 20 Soaring
Green band on ASI by John McCullagh[_2_]
This may seem a little academic, but definition of the lower limit of the green band on ASIs is inconsistent in places. EASA Certification Specifications for Sailplanes and Powered Sailplanes, CS 22.1545 (Air-speed indicator): "Each air-speed indicator must show the following markings: ... (c) for...
Yesterday 06:04 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
3 17 Soaring
Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 08:39 AM
by Eric Munk Go to last post
19 93 Soaring
US Team Selection Committe by [email protected]
The SSA US Team Selection Committe is asleep at the switch. **** poor. The 2020 Germany and France US Team members have not been announced by/through the SSA yet they are listed on the WGC websites. How embarassing to US soaring! If the committe members cannot keep the SSA members informed,...
Yesterday 08:03 AM
by Ross[_3_] Go to last post
4 65 Soaring
Is it a scam! by Geoff Minors
Good day gentlemen We have a SGU 2-22 for sale on Wings and Wheels. I had a call before the new year about it from Indonesia named Paul and they gave me there credentials and all looks legit even to the stage where I got calls from a shipping company! I have not heard anything back but now I have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:52 AM
by John Foster Go to last post
10 60 Soaring
For Sale Clear Nav XC Digital Vario by [email protected]
Minimally used with speaker and all accessories. Installed by Williams 2 years ago. $1400 ($1950 plus tax for new one). contact info: 310 963 3099 or
Yesterday 02:24 AM