Looking for a Colibri ii by Len[_2_]
Was wondering if anyone found themselves with an old/extra Colibri II they'd be willing to part with. Cheers, -Len
Yesterday 07:47 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
7 13 Soaring
US Airspace information in KML format for Google Earth by 2KA
Hello All, I've just completed the work to add KML (for use with Google Earth) as a supported format for the US airspace files available on my website (at http://www.soaringdata.info) and on the airspace section of the Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange. You can choose to download a compressed...
Yesterday 04:14 PM
by Kevin Norris Go to last post
1 1,019 Soaring
2022 SSA Convention? by Dan Daly[_2_]
Things appear to be improving for air travel, borders, vaccination, and I'm wondering if there have been decisions on whether there will be a 2022 Convention, in the spring, and, if yes, its location? The links on the SSA webpage still go to Little Rock 2020 ( I went to both LR conventions, the...
PowerFLARM Fusion Units Shipping to U.S. Customers Soon by Paul Remde
Hi, FLARM sent a note with great news yesterday! The PowerFLARM Fusion units for U.S. customers will be on the way to me in 1 to 2 weeks. I have many pre-orders, but I ordered many extra units for stock. If you want one and haven't ordered yet, you can order...
Yesterday 01:55 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
0 10 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 05:27 AM
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
37 98 Soaring
The Yellow Triangle by Nicholas Kennedy
On many German gliders on the ASI is a yellow triangle. This Yelloe Triangle on my ASw 20 and my LS3a is the factory recommended approach airspeed. This speed is 49 knots. This has bothered me for a long time now, I think the factory did alot of pilots a disservice by putting this, to me anyway,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 01:26 AM
by Ventus_a Go to last post