Forum: Rotorcraft July 7th 13, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Island Express Helo Crash 12/28

Funny coming across this after almost 14 years. But I was in this accident with my family. My dad was a part of the CG for many years. And he was the reason we all survived this crash. Lots of Los...