How Many Clubs Still Have A 1-26? by [email protected]
Folks, I'm doing an informal survey. How many of you are members of a club that still has a 1-26 in your club fleet?
by Squeaky Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Today 01:37 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Today 01:37 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Today 01:37 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Today 01:37 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Today 01:36 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Today 01:36 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Today 01:36 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Vought SB2U Vindicator by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vought_SB2U_Vindicator The Vought SB2U Vindicator was an American carrier-based dive bomber developed for the United States Navy in the 1930s, the first monoplane in this role. Obsolete at the outbreak of World War II, Vindicators still remained in service at the time...
Today 01:34 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
What a race in Chile today!!! by [email protected]
Kawa in 1st. Two JS-1s, then a V2, then a V3. All within 5 seconds, identical avg speed for all four!!!
by Magnetar Go to last post
27 88 Soaring
More 3's? by [email protected]
With tried and true Ventus 3 and JS3, wonder how long before the ASG-33?
Tying down a fiber glass ship. by [email protected]
Don’t have a hangar, so planning on tying down the glider, a standard cirrus, during the weekend. Has any one done this consistently. How bad did the gel coat deteriorate; any tips?
by Hal[_3_] Go to last post
17 69 Soaring
Ground School Presentation Materials by [email protected]
Hi All, I am a fairly new CFI-G, just completed my second season teaching. at a small but growing club. One area of opportunity we have for improvement is in preparing our students for the written and oral exams. To help with this I am thinking of running my first ground school. I am looking...
Selling my One Man Rigger by Collin Shea
Hi all, I am putting my one-man rigger for sale, it came with the Libelle I purchased last October and I don't use it but it can do someone else good! Height adjustable and support stand pivots all the way around with durable tires to withstand grass when needed. I have attached photos in the link...
Today 06:39 AM
by 2G Go to last post
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos