Douglas fir vs sitka spruce by [email protected]
On Monday, February 13, 1995 at 11:58:24 AM UTC-5, Stephen Eldredge wrote: In article (Kurt da' Squirt) writes: From: (Kurt da' Squirt) Subject: Douglas fir vs sitka spruce Date: 13 Feb 1995...
0 1 Home Built
Modifying Std Libelle with Tost Lilliput Wheel by [email protected]
Has anyone done a 337 to modify a Std Libelle with the Tost 4" wheel? Looking tech data for a 337 or a precedent of someone that has already done this.. I know the Tost Wheel Selection Chart shows compatibility and Streifeneder is ok with the substitution but that's probably enough to satisfy the...
sunlight readable iphone by [email protected]
Does anyone have any data on whether the iPhone X OLED screen will be more sunlight readable than previous iPhones? The brightness spec looks the same (625cd/m2), but I see no data on the screen reflectance.
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
39 100 Soaring
Polar diagrams and L/D by Jim[_33_]
I sure need help here. As far as I understand polar diagrams the airspeed axis is for indicated airspeed, not true airspeed. This certainly makes sense. BUT, I have also come to understand that an estimate of L/D for a given airspeed can be obtained by dividing a given airspeed on the polar...
Today 04:13 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:13 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:13 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 03:13 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Dornier 328 by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dornier_328 The Dornier 328 is a turboprop-powered commuter airliner. Initially produced by Dornier Luftfahrt GmbH, the firm was acquired in 1996 by Fairchild Aircraft. The resulting firm, named Fairchild-Dornier, manufactured the 328 family in Oberpfaffenhofen,...
Today 03:10 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
L-13 for parts? by [email protected]
I'd like to use an L-13 fuselage to make a homebuilt. Does anyone have one for sale? Any idea on value?
500K Stickers by Brian Stevens
Have you ever pulled up behind a car at a stop light and seen one of those 13.1 or 26.2 sticker? Those arrogant runners... We can do better. I have been thinking about a new business opportunity, and think it would be neat to "advertise" our own accomplishments. Why not have 300K/500K/750K/1000K...
Today 12:23 PM
by Brian Stevens Go to last post
4 17 Soaring
SZD 55-1 Instrument Panel by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
Does anyone have a .dfx or any CAD file for a SZD 55-1 Instrument panel? or even a PDF? Thanks, Richard www.craggyaero.com
For sale: Becker AR 4201 radio by Ludovic[_2_]
Hi Due to legislation change in Europe (mandatory 8.33 kHz spacing), I'm selling my Becker AR-4201. Fully functional. Serial No: 1067 Note: It's sold without the harness as it's still in my glider, mounted to the new radio. Pictures available he https://photos.app.goo.gl/9GVweZADDKd7GAW33
Today 08:36 AM
by Ludovic[_2_] Go to last post
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 04:04 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 04:04 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 04:04 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 04:04 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 04:04 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:04 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 04:04 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 04:04 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Today 04:04 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Alfonso and I-75 by [email protected]
I recall the days long past when Alfonso Jurado,E9, was flying in Cordele and had to make an off field landing close to the Cordele airport. If any of you know how the Cordele airport is situated you will know that interstate 75 runs to the east of the airport. After realizing that he could not...
LS-3 seatback wanted by Bill Palmer
I recently purchased an LS-3, without the adjustable seatback. Apparently the previous owner was "a big dude" so it was removed as he didn't need it. Then it was lost to time and space. I'm on the other end of the size spectrum and would prefer one vs. a big cushion. If anyone knows of an LS...