New Electric Motorglider-Birdy by [email protected]
Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=-FYwGOT0SG8&feature=emb_logo Dan
by krasw Go to last post
13 43 Soaring
§ 61.87 (i) by [email protected]
Question for CFI-Gs Was more or less told that I'm laboring under a gross misapprehension of fact by a newly minted glider instructor with regard to the above FAR. I am new to sailplanes. Been flying since 1976 so I've probably been flying longer than this guy is old. Haven't asked, don't really...
New Blanik AD for Rudder Cable Bolts by [email protected]
This AD (2020-16-05) was just released with a mandatory compliance by 8/28: https://rgl.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgad.nsf/AOCADSearch/844AE70112B71B29862585C30041B06E?OpenDocument SUMMARY: The FAA is adopting a new airworthiness directive (AD) for all Blanik Aircraft CZ s.r.o....
Today 01:55 AM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
4 18 Soaring
Another water landing? by Andrzej Kobus
Does anyone know more? https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2020/08/10/glider-plane-crash-lake-winnipesaukee
Today 01:47 AM
by Paul Agnew Go to last post
2 21 Soaring
SSA Spirit of Dr. John H. Campbell CFI-G Scholarship - 2020 by Frank Whiteley
Do you have a Junior pilot (17-24) has the potential to become an excellent CFI-G and has the local support to succeed? If so, please share the following link https://www.ssa.org/files/member/SSA%20Spirit%20of%20Dr.%20John%20H.%20Campbell%20CFI-G%20Scholarship%20Application%20fillable.pdf Frank...
Yesterday 08:32 PM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post