Search: Posts made by: Cumulus Glider Rescue
Forum: Aviation Photos December 26th 06, 10:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tree (1) Airplane (0)

It was placed there on purpose as an advertising stunt hence no ntsb
records!

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
There currently isn't...
Forum: Aviation Photos December 26th 06, 10:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tree (1) Airplane (0)

It was placed there on purpose as an advertising stunt hence no ntsb
records!

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
There currently isn't...
Forum: Soaring December 21st 06, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
show

19th - 22nd April 2007

wrote in message
Hi,
I am looking for the date of the airsport show in Germany. I...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 25th 06, 09:48 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tuareg tows a 747 (strange one)

This is at Dunsfold in Surrey. UK and was recently used in the james Bond
film i believe, not airworthy.

MC

"Mike" wrote in message...
Forum: General Aviation November 11th 06, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
New Gliding Oldtimer Website

Cumulus Glider Rescue have a new website at:

http://www.bpg.flyer.co.uk/cgr.htm

We are a volunteer organisation based in the UK so if you think you can help
we would like to hear from you!

Always...
Forum: Restoration November 11th 06, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.restoration
New Gliding Oldtimer Website

Cumulus Glider Rescue have a new website at:

http://www.bpg.flyer.co.uk/cgr.htm

We are a volunteer organisation based in the UK so if you think you can help
we would like to hear from you!

Always...
Forum: Soaring November 11th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
New Website