Need a new axle for my eberle trailer .... by Peter Deane[_2_]
Hi All My Std Cirrus trailer (eberle) needs a new torsion axle with a handbrake... cant find one in US? Any one else had this problem ? Hoping there is some experience on sourcing one of these ... Help much appreciated Peter Deane (2T)
Yesterday 04:54 PM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
3 8 Soaring
Ray Galloway (P1) by [email protected]
Sorry to report my dear friend Ray Galloway (papa one) checked out (peacefully) last night. I talked with him a couple of days ago. He said he was "ready", but it is still hard on his friends and family. Ed Byars
by GH[_2_] Go to last post
17 98 Soaring
AK-X swept wing sailplane by Mike C
Not much happening the past two years? https://akaflieg-karlsruhe.de/tag/12-modell/ Anyone know of further progress? Mike
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
14 108 Soaring
Rescue Aid by Graham Drinkell[_2_]
I am working on a fluorescent pouch, comprising a helio-graph, hi intensity LED lamp with SOS function, thermal blankets and an EPIRB/mob phone pocket. Smoke flares cannot be used. This is a low profit safety product. I will produce some decent photos and costs in due course.
by Craig Reinholt Go to last post
16 61 Soaring
Dream Panel by 2G
As you may already know, I am ordering a new ASH31Mi. I am in the process of coming up with the panel layout and instrument selection. I would love to here from other pilots what they consider to be their dream panel (cost is not an issue). Tom
Ventus A PDF manuel by [email protected]
Hi , I am looking for a PDF flight manuel for my Ventus A. Can anyone help me out. Thanks , Pat
Cobra trailer aluminum vs fiberglass top by 2G
I am interested in the pros and cons of aluminum vs fiberglass top for Cobra trailers. Tom
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 03:32 AM