Search: Posts made by: W[_3_]
Forum: Piloting May 10th 15, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By W[_3_]
Identifying Uses of Municipal Airports

Is there a standard data source that would identify the sources of flights
into a small municipal airport? I'm trying to understand two things:

1) What percentage of the flights to and from the...
Forum: Piloting September 5th 11, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By W[_3_]
Can I Advertise For Pilot to Give a Ride?

I am trying to locate a local pilot or two in the South San Francisco Bay
Area who makes frequent business trips to the Concord Buchanan airport that
is about 20 minutes flight time away. At the...
Forum: Piloting June 23rd 10, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By W[_3_]
Looking for Regular Charter Flight from San Jose to Auburn

I am looking for any regular charter flight that is traveling from the South
San Francisco Bay Area (Palo Alto or San Jose) to Auburn, California, or the
reverse direction, that has available seats...
Forum: Home Built June 13th 10, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By W[_3_]
Four Seater Equivalent to Yak-52?

Is there a four seater aircraft still in production with characteristics
similar to the Yak-52:

- Capable of extreme positive and negative Gs, and aerobatics

- Extremely low maintenance design

--...
Forum: Owning June 13th 10, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.aerobatics
Posted By W[_3_]
Legal to Rent Yak-52?

Is it legal for a sport or commercial pilot in the US to rent a Yak-52
aerobatic plane for unassisted flight cross country? I guess these can
only be certified currently for exhibition/airshow. ...
Forum: Aerobatics June 13th 10, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.aerobatics