Search: Posts made by: Glenn[_2_]
Forum: Aviation Photos June 17th 12, 06:58 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
South Dakota B-1

At Ellsworth AFB Museum
Forum: Aviation Photos June 11th 12, 06:58 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
RAAF Mirages at Fighter World

Both single and dual seater side by side.
Forum: Aviation Photos February 17th 12, 12:35 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
Wanaka 2012 coming up

And I haven't even been through all my 2010 images yet.

So, here's some new ones.
Forum: Aviation Photos February 11th 12, 08:22 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
Sabre relocation

From 2008 at RAAF Base Wagga in Australia.
Forum: Aviation Photos February 4th 12, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
New Winjeel seen at Temora

VH-NON

Did you get the serial number ?

--

Forum: Aviation Photos February 4th 12, 09:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]

Well, not really new, I first saw this aircraft and artwork back in 2003 but
not since. Today, I was pleased to re make her aquantance.

Don't forget, that www.warbirdz.net is up and mostly running...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 31st 12, 10:32 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
Buckeye

"Mitchell Holman" nomailcomcast.net wrote in message
"Glenn" wrote in news:3etUq.2245$v14.590
Forum: Aviation Photos January 29th 12, 09:05 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
H-34 or S-58 ?

Over to the experts :-)
Forum: Aviation Photos January 28th 12, 07:14 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
Skyhawk @ D-M

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
On 28/01/2012 10:40 AM, Glenn wrote:

Glenn, these don't look like...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 28th 12, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
BA609_02.jpg

Saw this fly at Farnborough in 2008. have not heard much from it since. And
still another 3-4 years for certification.
"Alan Erskine" wrote in message...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 27th 12, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
Back - sort of

"Indrek" wrote in message

Thanks for making the effort: there is a lot of good stuff there.

Some of your...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 26th 12, 04:07 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
Back - sort of

Can't believe you remember that. People actually listen to me :-)
I'm going to be buying a new car later this year and it still wont be a
Ford. ;-)
I've never owned a Mazda, so I might go that...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 25th 12, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
Back - sort of

OK, have been a tad pre-occupied, and I'm still not getting all the messages
in this news group.
But after almost a year, the website is back up and functioning. mostly.
Still a few search issues...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 30th 11, 07:51 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]
Some oldies A380

"the Legend of LAX" wrote in message
Hey, I recognize that!

Well, you should :-)
Forum: Aviation Photos October 29th 11, 06:46 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Glenn[_2_]