LiFePO4 chargers by [email protected]
My CP1230 LiFePO4 battery charger went south. Any suggestions on a replacement? What are you using for LiFePO4 batteries? Mine are 15 AH with BMS.
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
26 167 Soaring
And Speaking of Batteries and Center of Gravity by Dan Marotta
I'm thinking of eliminating the tail battery in my Stemme but need the weight for proper balance.* I know I could replace it with pure lead, but that's a lot of work so I've come up with a plan that would be more satisfying and I would like comments and/or suggestions. My thought is to...
Which Soaring weather service subscription is best? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
I think I'm going to subscribe to a Soaring weather forecast service. Which ones are great and easy to use without alot of prior knowledge? Skysight?
Today 08:58 AM
by andrzop Go to last post
9 56 Soaring
Short film by Max Romey about New Zealand soaring by [email protected]
Enjoy! https://www.facebook.com/1451621915054131/posts/2269375169945464/ https://youtu.be/y0wBcOD6nhk
Today 12:38 AM
by Bruce Hoult Go to last post