Soaring in or around Maidenhead UK by John Huthmaker
I am heading to England this afternoon for work. I'll be staying in Maidenhead for about a week. If I have any free time, it would be awesome to get in the air. Can anyone recommend a place I could get some glider time in that would be relatively nearby?
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
15 63 Soaring
Soaringlab.eu by Jonathan St. Cloud
Just wondering if I could get some more information on soaringlab.eu? I have watched a few flights on this and love it but wanted to know if others were using this and what their experiences have been. Love the realism!
Yesterday 07:23 PM
by waremark Go to last post
1 16 Soaring
SHK-1 drawings by [email protected]
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated! Bill
Handicap Source Documents by Jamie Shore
Are the following links the official source documents for the German and Australian handicap indexes? If not, please advise. German...
Yesterday 08:35 AM