Search: Posts made by: Tjark Nikolai
Forum: Simulators June 20th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Tjark Nikolai
x-plane installation

Hi George,

George Graham:
After reading the great article in EAA Mag about the X-Plane flight
simulator, I went online and bought a copy. I installed it and the
scenery disk per...