Search: Posts made by: Clare Snyder
Forum: Piloting May 27th 18, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Clare Snyder
High Wing Planes are Better Than Low Wing Planes

On Sun, 27 May 2018 14:01:17 +1200, george152 wrote:

On 5/26/2018 12:00 PM, wrote:
Comparing airplanes to birds is moot in this respect. You have birds...
Forum: Home Built May 4th 18, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Clare Snyder
aerocom2 from PS Engineering

Anyone have a manual for PS Engineering Aerocom 2 portable intercom?

I need to know the connections for the remote plug (which I assume is
for PTT switch???)

Full manual would be great - either...
Forum: Home Built February 24th 18, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Clare Snyder
Identify this airplane, please

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 20:20:43 -0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:

In a previous article, said:
I have a friend who bought an airplane in 1962, and he...