Vario Comparison by [email protected]
Hi- I've searched the archives of this oft-discussed topic, but am not finding specific answers I'm seeking. If you have good experience or knowledge about the specific issues below, I would much appreciate your insights. 1) Latency with accuracy. What is the quickest vario with accuracy? Are...
Yesterday 05:01 PM
by Steve Koerner Go to last post
7 23 Soaring
OUDIE CHARGE by guts
Can I charge my Oudie using a USB adapter plugged into my cigarette lighter?? Thanks Glen
Yesterday 04:10 PM
by guts Go to last post
7 30 Soaring
A complicated question about LiFePO4 batteries, - and switching. by [email protected]
Another question regarding the above battery type! There are variety of techniques used when switching between batteries - on/off/on switches, good switches with a cut out between the movement, two batteries with a diode to prevent flow between both batteries, etc. The question I have concerns an...
by John Godfrey (QT)[_2_] Go to last post
29 82 Soaring
Bumper stickers by Ramy[_2_]
My new tow vehicle needs new bumper sticker. My favorites are the white glider silhouette style, in particular I like the one I had on my previous car “Live to soar, soar to live”.. Any suggestions where I can find one? Thanks Ramy
WTB 1-26, 1-36, 1-34 by Tango Eight
My club is seeking an airworthy single seat Schweizer glider, no projects. We're interested in 1-26 D / E, 1-36 or 1-34 (fixed gear). Reply to author or look me up on ssa.org. Evan Ludeman Post Mills Soaring Club Post Mills, VT
Yesterday 01:32 PM
by Citrus Soaring Go to last post